A fresh face always looks comfortable and remains in style and here are the ways that help you to apply makeup that seems to be natural for the one.
Makeup for face:
- Clean the previous makeup: The first step you need is to wash out the previous makeup from your face, you can use the water or cotton balls to remove any existing makeup from the face and make it fresh.
- Moisturize: You have to moisturize the skin of the face after removing or washing the previous makeup and don’t use oil or scented lotion, prefer the tinted moisturizer for the skin of the face to get a natural look from the makeup.
- Apply concealer: If your skin has a spot around the eyes, use the concealer to hide the spot but be careful while using the concealer as it must be of the same color with your skin color and don’t do overdo as you just need to cover the spot.
- Apply powder foundation: You must need to determine whether you are using the foundation of the same color as your skin, firstly test the color in natural light and then apply on the skin and blend it gently with your finger.
- Apply Bronzer: Most of the people wait for applying bronzer to their skin; firstly you test whether bronzer matches your skin or not before going out else skip this step. The use of bronzer will provide the glowing natural look to the face look.
- Apply Blush: If you are not happy with the use of bronzer to the skin then the alternate for the person is to apply blush to the skin as it lasts longer and provides you a good look.
Makeup for eyes:
- Line your upper lash lines: After applying makeup to the face, the next forward step is to beautify your eyes and the first step is to apply upper line via pencil and some expert advice to apply liquid or gel line as they provide more natural look.
- Use white eyeliner: The other idea is to apply the white eyeliner to the inner side of the eyes for having bright eyes and to look larger your eyes.
- Eyeshadows: You must need to apply the eyeshadows but lightly for the natural and somehow professional look and choose the color like gold, brown depending upon the skin tone of the face.
- Curl your eyes: Most people like to curl their eyelashes for look beautiful; you can put one layer of mascara to stand out your eyelashes.
Makeup for lips:
- Apply lip color: The first step is to apply the lip color that is close to the natural color instead of using chalky lipsticks or shiny glosses.
- Center of lips: You must try this first at home before going out as it doesn’t suit everyone and doesn’t like to everyone, dab a tiny amount of blush into the center of your lips.