Never marry the one you can live with, marry the one you can’t live without.
The big day is near as it is your marriage day but whether you asked questions to your partner – because of shyness or to preserve romantic mystery many people don’t ask the questions – getting married is about to building your life and trust with your partner to build a stable building.
In addition to raise secure future life with partner or to raise children – you need to talk some important issues before you get married – the experts tells that many couples plan only for a wedding day but didn’t plan for the marriage and as a result they can’t make difference in happily life and trip towards the divorce lawyer – the experts shared questions that you must ask before marriage to your partner.
- What makes you happiest in a relationship with me?
This is the question that describes the love and strength of your partner towards your character – if he shows the support and strength to you instead of compliments – his answer shows the importance of your existence and describe whether the partner is right one or not.
- How will we handle in our laws?
All questions are important but this is the main fact that becomes the biggest issue of divorce – people didn’t want to compromise in their entire life and don’t understand you are transitioning as a couple. Common mistakes that guys were done are taking a side of their mother instead of a wife and lead to divorce – in-laws support is necessary but you must put boundary and establish the limit and this answer will tell you your future life.
- What about religious difference and similarities?
You must ask this question even if you both have same religious – you must ask the respect of each other beliefs or differences as this point also leads to breaking up of happy marriage life. If your partner is expecting you to change your beliefs or wants to devote your life then you get your answer and possibly come to know that he is not marriage material.
- What is the role of children in life?
You must have to ask questions about raising kids and have to plan the role of children in entire life – you have to ask whether your partner wants kids or not and if there are any disagreements then you must think long and hard – you don’t assume that marriage can change the mind and if you do so then you can lead your life to hurt and pain.
- What makes you feel loved?
It is a common mistake question for couple – you must ask a question to your partner and get his views and don’t be surprised if his answers are different. If your partner wants to watch the football match with his mates while you want to spend the weekend together after work then he is not probably for you.
These are the questions that are searched and recognized by experts and tell the individuals to ask their partners before marriage – and if your partner is satisfied with these questions and you believe he will surely help you and stand with you then must go with him else you have to move forward.
Is your wedding day knocking at the door? If your answer is yes, then buckle your shoes and get geared to do loads of things so that you can make your wedding a successful one. Why just wedding? You must also make it a point to make your wedding reception even more successful because that is the event, which is most cherished and enjoyed by one and all. During the wedding, everyone will have to stay poised and enjoy seeing you and your beau exchange vows. There’s nothing to do except for wishing you and praying for you both. But, a reception party is different. In a reception, everyone will be able to enjoy to the fullest by getting sloshed, hogging on food, shaking their legs and what not! Therefore, your wedding reception has to be mind-blowing.
To make a wedding reception successful you’ll have to do numerous things such as hiring a good caterer, an impressive DJ, and mixologist, decorator, and florists, and last but not the least, the right reception hall. A right reception hall is the only element according to me, which adds the ultimate spark to a wedding reception to make it perfect. Therefore, make it a point to choose a bang on the venue.
If you have no idea about choosing a right reception hall, then here are some tips that must surely follow to add spark to your wedding. Take a look.
- See whether the hall is presentable or not: Whether you agree with it or not, looks does matter. Therefore, while choosing a hall, make sure you go through its interior décor and then choose the hall. If the hall’s interior décor is beautiful, then it will impress the guests and will also make you feel good. That is why it is essential to check the interior. Checking the interior décor is also important because it must match your wedding theme. If it doesn’t match your theme, then you’ll have to make other arrangements such as hiring a decorator and change the interior temporarily.
- Ask them whether they charge additional fees or not: If you think that every reception hall will charge you a fee just for the hall space, then you are seriously mistaken. There are many halls in Houston where they charge extra fees for electricity, banquet tables and chairs and etc. So, better ask them beforehand about the fees, or else, they might hand over a huge roll-of-bill to you.
- See how much space they have: While choosing a wedding reception hall, make sure you check its space thoroughly. Why? It’s because the space of the hall will determine whether all your guests will fit in or not. Therefore, when you are hunting for a right wedding reception venue, make sure you scrutinize the venue and see whether your guests will be able to fit in easily or not. If you find any venue that has ample space to accommodate your guests, then don’t wait. Just book it immediately.
- Ask about private parking space: Venue without a private parking lot is simply incomplete. And to be honest, you guests are going to get irritated if they cannot get any space to park their car. So, at least for the sake of your guest, book a hall that has a private parking lot.
- See whether they are providing extra services or not: In Houston, you will find two main types of halls. One that provides various services and the others just provide an empty space that has a proper décor. Now, it is up to you, which type of hall you want to choose. I would personally ask you to choose the former type because you won’t have to work any further to search or book the extra services for the venue. And usually, the halls that provide extra services provide discounts as well.
These were the essential tips that will help you pick a right wedding reception venue. So, follow these above-mentioned tips and add a spark to your wedding by choosing a right wedding reception Venue in Houston TX.
Author bio: Selena Homer is working under an event management company in Houston, Texas. She knows a lot about Wedding Reception Venues Houston TX. Her blogs will help you find really good and in expensive wedding venues in Houston.