Pop Star Taylor Swift lives in the heart of people and fans are crazy to view the performance of lady star at different concerts but this time she was on the court.
The judge throws out the Radio DJ David lawsuit against Taylor Swift and Pop star won the victory over the case in the court battle, whom she claims groped her at a 2013 concert.
Former DJ wants $3m for compensation:
- The former radio DJ David Mueller, 55 years old claims that Ms. Swift was responsible for his termination of the job and ruining of his career. He claims $3m from the singer for the compensation as she ruins his career.
- But his claims remains to fail to win in the court as the judge throw out the case of the DJ and Taylor Swift won a victory. The DJ Mueller also made the same claim against the mother of singer Andrea Swift and her radio liaison, Frank Bell and wants $3m for the compensation.
- The Judge claims that there was less evidence available against Ms. Swift whether she was responsible for the termination of the Radio DJ. A jury will now announce whether her mother and Radio Frank Bell were responsible for the termination of the DJ job.
DJ groped Ms. Taylor Swift:
- Swift also has counterstatement against the DJ man as he groped her during the event, meet and greet in 2013 when she was agreed to pose for a photo with him and his girlfriend.
- The ex-bodyguard of Ms. Swift gave the evidence to the court about the sex claims at the backstage and added that he saw the DJ David Mueller under the skirt of her. He added that he never saw whether DJ touched the lady physically but saw his hand under the skirt of the singer.
- This incident occurred during the singer’s red tour in 2013 and Ms. Swift made a complaint to the KYGO and the station fired Mr. Mueller two days later.
- Dent was the ex-bodyguard of the singer and tells the court that he was stepped away when the incident occurred and singer was posing with DJ and her girlfriend. The singer suddenly responds at the moment and pushed her skirt down and moves closer to DJ girlfriend.
- He said that in my opinion he touched the singer and he didn’t react to the DJ because he didn’t see any danger and Ms. Swift didn’t signal that.
- The testimony of Mr. Dent was made when the singer describes the incident and calls the event as the long grab and when Mueller lawyer asked Ms. Swift why her bodyguard never reacts.
- She added that ‘it was the horrible incident and never occurred before any time and no one in the world could expect this’
When the judge announced that Mr. Mueller case has been dropped against the pop singer Ms. Taylor Swift, the singer and her legal team were overjoyed and singer added ‘Holy Sh*t’ and hugged her brother.