The concerts are the great moment for the people of the country and people will enjoy this time and get entertained especially when it comes to the Korean Pop event.
The Korean border is one of the world’s most militarized borders in the universe and is about to scene the pop concert. This event was made every year and South Korean pop stars perform right next to the Demilitarized Zone (DMZ) in a ‘peace concert’
But the situation between the borders are at extreme and tensions are more heated between these years and North Korea is threating to fire the missile towards the US and US president has threatened them with fire and fury like the world has never seen.
What is the beauty of these events?
- The event occurs on two days, the first one is the beauty of Korea known as K-pop extravaganza on Saturday while the classical music concert was held on Sunday.
- These events occur in the South Korean city of Paju at the tourist spot so-called Nuri Peace Park while they are not held in the DMZ zone but the event is known as DMZ Concerts.
- These are the free public events and are shown on the national television held by the South Korean broadcaster MBC and the only purpose is to promote the future. The event was broadcasted later on the national TV.
- There was an expectation that this event will bring thousands of fans this year because of brilliant performances of Girl Generation and BTOB.
Why these events occurred every year?
- The purpose to make these events is to promote the peace between two borders and this event will explain the potent symbol of shared story of two nations.
- This is the part of the National Liberation Day and the public holiday was made in both countries. The Korean War began a few years after that these countries are still at the war with each other.
- The current situation shows that the concerts began in 2011 and still happening every year but they tried to make the joint event back in 2000.
- They tried to share the culture of both nations and fell thoroughly repeatedly over the financial disagreement and the joint event will be held in the Pyongyang.
- The professor of the South Korean University added that South Korea wants to promote the pop culture of the country.
- He added that the Korea acts are extremely popular in the Asia and have an increasing following worldwide.
- Contrary to this, North Korea people also huge fans of South Korea’s music, entertainment and different cultures of the nation. The professor added that these people learn the South Korean culture and the realities of the life outside their country.
- This was the same situation as when the Germany was divided into East and West – although there is no involvement from North Korea in this concert and experts added that these events occurred to attract the tourist and generate the revenue from the broadcast.