There is nothing more classic than the winged eye, it is also known as cat eye. Winged Eyeliner can be sultry style but it can be tricky, here are some techniques and tips to put this look.
Makeup is not a mask but actually, it is an art, passion, and expression.
You must need to know that there are three types of liners – pencil it is easy to apply – gel liners are matte and glide easily – liquid they come usually in tubes or pen-style.
Never ask women with winged eyes why she is late?
Tips for eyeliner:
- Always make sure mirrors are close to you and place your arm or hand is a stable place to control over creating your wing.
- Use Pencil liner instead of liquid if you are not a profession and then trace it over liquid one.
- You can create your own color with wet liner brush and shadows.
- Use white eyeliner as a highlighter of the brow – make up and down line for indication.
- For a natural look, you can also put dots and after that connects them – you can also put dashes and then join them for easiness.
- You can also use a spoon at curves and edges to have a masterpiece and business card is also used for the same purpose.
- You can use white liner to appear your eye bigger.
- When applying liner try to not put skin on side of your face.
Steps for applying Eyeliner:
Step 1: Apply pencil eyeliner starting from the inner side of the eye towards outer corner – the line should be thin as possible on the upper lash. The line doesn’t need to be clean at this point – tilt your head if possible to keep your eyelid flat. The line should start thin but made it thicker while continuing towards the corner.
Step 2: Firstly you apply thin layer now wing the end of the eye corner pointing upwards, the length of the wing is up to you. For this step, draw a roughly diagonal line 45 degrees out and up.
Step 3: After this make a straight line from middle to the end of the upper eyelid, make sure when you are doing this your eye is closed and watch with another eye.
Step 4: Step away and walk for a moment and then check the new look of your face in the mirror and blink your eyes for some moments. You must dry liquid liner for 10 to 15 seconds before blinking the eyes and if you have put more liner then clean up with cotton swap which is soaked up in remover.