We all know that applying sunscreen even when you are sitting in shade is important for the skin as many of us thought they are protected if they slather sunscreen on face and bodies but experts have warned the people about sunscreen.
The dermatologists recommend the people to apply the sunscreen even if they are going outside for just 20 minutes, even in the winter time but many of us applying the sunscreen in wrong way – experts have warned the people.
The online poll from the British Association of Dermatologists (BAD) revealed the results of the poll as eight out of ten are not applying the sunscreen when they are outside the home or even when they are on the beach whereas seventy percent of people don’t apply the sunscreen after every two hours.
The issue arises as we thought that we are being good and applying sunscreen in a good way to entire body and remains secure against the ultraviolet rays but the fact is that our mistakes lead to skin cancer or different diseases of skins.
Let’s have look towards different circumstances according to the experts.
- The experts of BAD added that applying the sunscreen towards the entire body completely is vital to cover the body against dangerous rays but the skin absorbed to the human body after some time – it should be reapplied to the body after every two hours.
- The protective filters of the sunscreen can break down after some time or we accidentally remove the sunscreen from the body such as swimming or taking bath will entirely remove the factor of sunscreen from the body.
- The other accident cases including towel as we dry our body with a towel after swimming or in the case of sweating – these are the common ways that sunscreen will definitely remove from the body.
- The skin cancer is growing rapidly among the people since 1960s as people doesn’t cover the body against the ultraviolet rays of the sun and increase the risk of developing melanoma i.e. deadliest skin cancer and getting common among people.
- We should need to aware the people about the skin cancer and skin burn as both cases lead to dangerous outcomes where we also need to teach the people how to apply the sunscreen properly to the entire body.
Let’s have look variety of spots where people forget to apply the sunscreen and suffer dangers:
- Back of the neck: People often thought that their long hairs will cover the neck but experts warned that you should not ignore this place and you should apply the sunscreen.
- Ears: You should need to apply the sunscreen to the ears, as they are the small parts and often get ignored by many people.
- Armpits: You should apply the sunscreen underarms as burned armpits make every moment discomfort for the people.
- Hands: You should apply sunscreen to the hands as people apply cream with hands but often forget to cover the area.
The fact is that you should need to apply the sunscreen thoroughly to the entire body to remain secure while you are outside from home!