Is your wedding day knocking at the door? If your answer is yes, then buckle your shoes and get geared to do loads of things so that you can make your wedding a successful one. Why just wedding? You must also make it a point to make your wedding reception even more successful because that is the event, which is most cherished and enjoyed by one and all. During the wedding, everyone will have to stay poised and enjoy seeing you and your beau exchange vows. There’s nothing to do except for wishing you and praying for you both. But, a reception party is different. In a reception, everyone will be able to enjoy to the fullest by getting sloshed, hogging on food, shaking their legs and what not! Therefore, your wedding reception has to be mind-blowing.
To make a wedding reception successful you’ll have to do numerous things such as hiring a good caterer, an impressive DJ, and mixologist, decorator, and florists, and last but not the least, the right reception hall. A right reception hall is the only element according to me, which adds the ultimate spark to a wedding reception to make it perfect. Therefore, make it a point to choose a bang on the venue.
If you have no idea about choosing a right reception hall, then here are some tips that must surely follow to add spark to your wedding. Take a look.
- See whether the hall is presentable or not: Whether you agree with it or not, looks does matter. Therefore, while choosing a hall, make sure you go through its interior décor and then choose the hall. If the hall’s interior décor is beautiful, then it will impress the guests and will also make you feel good. That is why it is essential to check the interior. Checking the interior décor is also important because it must match your wedding theme. If it doesn’t match your theme, then you’ll have to make other arrangements such as hiring a decorator and change the interior temporarily.
- Ask them whether they charge additional fees or not: If you think that every reception hall will charge you a fee just for the hall space, then you are seriously mistaken. There are many halls in Houston where they charge extra fees for electricity, banquet tables and chairs and etc. So, better ask them beforehand about the fees, or else, they might hand over a huge roll-of-bill to you.
- See how much space they have: While choosing a wedding reception hall, make sure you check its space thoroughly. Why? It’s because the space of the hall will determine whether all your guests will fit in or not. Therefore, when you are hunting for a right wedding reception venue, make sure you scrutinize the venue and see whether your guests will be able to fit in easily or not. If you find any venue that has ample space to accommodate your guests, then don’t wait. Just book it immediately.
- Ask about private parking space: Venue without a private parking lot is simply incomplete. And to be honest, you guests are going to get irritated if they cannot get any space to park their car. So, at least for the sake of your guest, book a hall that has a private parking lot.
- See whether they are providing extra services or not: In Houston, you will find two main types of halls. One that provides various services and the others just provide an empty space that has a proper décor. Now, it is up to you, which type of hall you want to choose. I would personally ask you to choose the former type because you won’t have to work any further to search or book the extra services for the venue. And usually, the halls that provide extra services provide discounts as well.
These were the essential tips that will help you pick a right wedding reception venue. So, follow these above-mentioned tips and add a spark to your wedding by choosing a right wedding reception Venue in Houston TX.
Author bio: Selena Homer is working under an event management company in Houston, Texas. She knows a lot about Wedding Reception Venues Houston TX. Her blogs will help you find really good and in expensive wedding venues in Houston.