Summary: Want your wedding to be perfect? Here are a few things that you must check before hiring a wedding venue in Houston.
We all know that wedding is one of the most special days in everyone’s life. It’s the day when you will finally vow yourself to your beloved and she/he would do the same in front of your relatives, friends, and other well-wishers. So, don’t you think you need to make this day special? Yes, isn’t it? Then, make sure you do anything and everything to make the event grand. There are many things that you’ll have to do to make the event magnificent. But, the most important thing that you need to do to make the event superb is choosing an awe-inspiring wedding reception venue.
If you are planning to get hitched in Houston, finding a wedding hall isn’t going to be tough because there is plenty of Wedding Reception Venues in Houston TX to choose from. But, before you book a palace-like wedding venue, there are a few important things that you need to check at any cost. Here are a few things that you need to check before hiring a wedding venue. Take a look.
- Checking the hall’s dimension is a must: Checking a wedding hall’s dimension is essential because that’s going to determine how many people will fit in. If your guest list is too long but the hall is small, it won’t be competent enough to fit in too many guests. Therefore, you need to check the dimension of the hall and see whether the guests will fit in easily without any congestion. You’ll also need to see whether the wedding hall has ample space for a lounge area, a stage or a dance floor.
- Check the decor: The decor plays a really vital role in making your wedding day special. A beautiful decor will not just impress the guest, but will also make you feel good, isn’t it? Therefore, check the decor and see whether it will match your wedding theme (if any) or not.
- Check whether they have a parking space or not: One of the things that annoy most of the guests is the lack of parking space in a wedding venue. So, before you book a hall, make sure you check whether it has a parking space or not. Ask them certain questions such as whether the private parking space is private or shared; will they charge an extra fee or not, and etc.
- Check the room access hours: While booking a hall in Houston, ask them about the room access hours. From decorating the room to taking it down, everything depends on the ‘room access hours’. There are many wedding halls that will allow you to return the hall the next day, while the others will ask you to leave after done. This basically depends on the number of bookings they have per day.
- Check whether they provide any extra services or not: There are a few wedding venues in Houston that work exclusively with renowned bar services, caterers, and audiovisual providers. So, before booking a hall ask the manager whether they work with any such services or not. If they do, then book them immediately and opt for their extra services. In this way, you will be able to save loads of time that you were supposed to spend in searching for caterers, bartenders and etc.
- Check the Contract: Merely book a hall without reading the contract carefully or without going through each clause is not right. You must check the clauses carefully, and ask them if you have any query. While reading the contract, also check whether the changes you agreed to are clearly mentioned or not.
- Check their charge additional fees: Most of the people don’t ask about additional fees before booking the hall and later complain about “extra charges”. It’s absolutely their fault! Before booking a hall, you must always ask the manager or owner about any extra charges such as cleaning fee, charges for electricity, security guard’s fee and etc. Also, ask them if they include coat check or not.
These were some of the things that you need to check before hiring a wedding hall. You will find plenty of Inexpensive Wedding Venues in Houston TX, which are going to fulfill all your criteria. But, don’t be confused; just compare their quotations, check their reviews and then hire the one that you feel fits your needs. Hope this blog will help you pick a right wedding venue.
Author bio: Selena Homer is working under an event management company in Houston, Texas. She knows a lot about Wedding Reception Venues Houston TX. Her blogs will help you find Inexpensive Wedding Reception Venues Houston TX.