Pimples are worse for the skin as they are small lesions of the skin and if you want to pop then you need to say ‘Stop’ – it is never a good idea to pop the pimples from the skin as it creates a worse condition. The pimples are common on a skin of teenagers – however, it can affect every age of people.
Pimples are usually irritating or painful for anyone but popping the pimples is a bad idea as it cause acne scars or create any physical or emotional damage to one – they appear usually on face someone get pimples on neck, shoulder or any other part and this article aware you about damages of popping pimples and also describe you how to treat pimples.
Why popping pimples is a bad idea?
You know that popping pimples look to the simplest solution towards the problem but the medical experts warn the people and tell the dangers of popping pimples:
- When you pop a pimple – it will cause redness around the skin and that find difficult for one to treat it.
- You can also get scars for a lifetime on your skin from popping the pimples.
- You are near to get more pimples while you pop only one i.e. popping one pimple can cause more pimples on the skin.
- Popping pimples can also lead to a danger of the bacteria –as the openness of skin is ready to get infected from pimples.
- Popping pimples around the area of a nose can lead to the danger of death as well.
- You can get any infection while you pop the pimples.
What to do instead?
These are the reasons doctors, medical experts do not recommend one to pop the pimples – you always need to wait let your skin care these pimples their own.
If you are getting much pain and unable to wait for a pimple and want to pop it then you need to check whether it is whitehead pimples – as if they are whitehead pimples then they don’t cause infection – do not try to pop any other kind of a pimple from the skin. A whitehead pimple means pus is coming out from the pimples and if you pop these pimples then you remain safe from infection.
How to stop pimples before they start?
You need to care yourself to stop pimples growing on your skin and recommendations are:
- You need to wash your face twice a day and stop scrubbing your face with a rough washcloth.
- You need to look for the products that are a noncomedogenic moisturizer and these products must suit to your skin.
- If you are getting pimples, stop touching it all the time as hands are the wide source to get bacteria into pores or pimples.
- You need to choose the skin products that meet your personality – avoid to use all the products at one time.
- You can also wear a hat or pick umbrella to secure your skin from the sun.
- You need to drink plenty of water all the day to stay safe from any skin damage.